Air Quality and Your Home
Have questions about the quality of air inside your home? Ask H & H about their FREE trial offers.
You Need Central De-humidification More Often Than You Think
Maintaining an optimal relative humidity in the 45% to 50% range will reduce or eliminate:
• Dust mites — one of the leading contributors to allergies
• Mold/fungi — one of the leading pathogens inside the home
• Asthma — one in nine people suffer from asthma
Automatic Humidifiers Can Help Protect Your Family and Your Home
The air inside your home is drier than you think. The average American home can be up to four times below the recommended indoor relative humidity levels. A whole-home humidification system can help protect against discomfort, illness and damage.
High Efficiency Central Air Cleaners
According to the American Lung Association “…85 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.”
So why do we need cleaner air in our homes? Here are some of the common answers:
• You or someone in your family suffer from seasonal allergies.
• You are concerned about airborne mold spores.
• You have pets.
• You are concerned about airborne virus or bacteria.
• You want to protect the life and efficiency or your heating and cooling equipment.
If you have any questions about your indoor air quality, please give H & H a call today! We are here to help!